How to Add a Health Issue?
30 Mar 2022
Every individual has their own different health problems - from chronic diseases such as type 1 diabetes, kidney failure, asthma, allergies, and many others; to short-term conditions such as the flu, bee stings, sprained ankles, etc. The human body is a complex mechanism of many systems working together, and when there is a problem with one part of the body, there is a high chance that the rest of the organism will be affected too. Regular monitoring of symptoms and health complaints is a great way to monitor health, especially for people with chronic diseases.
In the Medrec:M application you can keep track of all your health information in the form of an electronic health diary. Here’s how to do it in a few easy steps:
1. From the main menu, select the “Symptoms” option.
2. Click on the red round button with a plus sign inside it, at the bottom right of the screen.
3. Fill in the data of the disease, starting with the exact name. Fill in the detailed description in the next fields. Also indicate the start date of your illness.
4. Save the information by pressing the tick in the upper right corner.
5. The application will automatically display the screen with all health issues, where you will find your last added one. Click it again to add related items.
6. The elements associated with a health problem can be: symptoms, records, documents, medications, or laboratory results. Depending on whether you have any of them - add them by clicking on the option you want.
In 6 simple steps, you can keep all your health problems in one place. Find out how easy it is to work with the app by downloading it here. Take advantage of this convenient functionality and change your health care for the better!